Regular lobby hours will be suspended beginning March 18th and continuing until the CDC or IDPH recommendations change. Our walk-up and drive-up windows will be open regular banking hours.
If you need to meet with one of our bankers or access your safe deposit box, please call ahead to make an appointment or discuss alternatives. Our number is 888-831-5228.
ATM and Night Depository Boxes are available at all locations. Night Depository Boxes are checked throughout the business day.
We understand that the Coronavirus, known as COVID-19, continues to cause questions in our community, our state, and the world. Lee County Bank is operating in a state of preparedness and we continue to follow the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) for recommendations to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers.
Lee County Bank is taking the following additional measures:
- All Lee County Bank locations have the necessary supplies to keep our work areas clean and disinfected. Employees will be disinfecting high-touch areas of the bank throughout the day, in addition to our regular daily cleaning.
- Lee County Bank has disaster recovery plans in place for these situations and we are following the procedures. We have plans in place to ensure all critical functions are able to be performed with limited and/or remote staff, while maintaining our strict security standards.
- Lee County Bank employees that are visibly ill are sent home and asked not to return until they are no longer able to spread illness to others.
- We are asking employees that if they, or an immediate household member, receives direct notice from the CDC regarding exposure, to contact their supervisor as soon as possible so that we may take any precautions needed.
- Planned staff business travel to non-essential conferences or meetings has been cancelled until the threat of further infection decreases.
Self-service channels, such as internet banking, mobile banking, ATMs, and the night depository are all available for customers to use in order to limit person-to-person contact. Checks may be deposited to Lee County Bank accounts using mobile deposit, ATM, night depository, and the mail. Please contact us at 888-831-5228 if you have additional questions.
Our management team is monitoring the situation with COVID-19 closely and is prepared to take the necessary precautions to remain open for our customers' needs while mitigating the risk of further infection.